November 17, 2017Tweet
Join us for our 22nd Annual
South Florida Business Leaders' Luncheon
Benefiting Seafarers’ House
Hosted by Holland America Line
President & CEO of Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance
aboard the ms Oosterdam, Berthed in Port Everglades, Florida
November 17, 2017
10:45 a.m. Check-In and Boarding
11:30 a.m. Elegant Luncheon and Awards Program Champagne Reception
2:00 p.m. Disembark Ship
Thank you to our sponsors and benefactors already on board:
South Florida Business & Wealth
We look forward to seeing you on board!
July 24, 2017Tweet
We're really excited to let you know that we're a part of the Macy's Shop for a Cause Charity Challenge!
It's a friendly fundraising campaign launched by Macy's where local charities across the country compete to raise the most money with the top teams winning grand prize cash donations. A total of $300,000 will be given away to organizations in the Challenge. We're ready to raise as much money as we can so we can win the $100,000 grand prize donation.
Macy's is providing our supporters with an amazing incentive: every donor that donates $5 or more to your organization will receive an exclusive Shop for a Cause Savings Pass before the event.
Savings passes will be emailed to each donor and a reminder email will be sent by August 10th, the day before Shop for a Cause. Macy’s 12th annual Shop For a Cause will take place Thursday, August 10 – Sunday, August 13 both in-store and online.
Macy's Shop for a Cause Savings Pass Promotions
- EXTRA 25% OFF select regular-priced, sale clothing, accessories & jewelry, exclusions, and restrictions apply.
- EXTRA 20% OFF select regular-priced items & select sale home items, exclusions and restrictions apply.
- EXTRA 10% OFF select regular-priced & sale electrics/electronics (in-store only), exclusions and restrictions apply.
How You Can Help:
1. Join our team as a fundraiser. By setting up a fundraiser for our cause and reaching out to your network of supporters, you can help us make an even bigger impact and get us closer to that grand prize. It takes less than five minutes to set up a fundraiser. All you have to do is go here: https://www.crowdrise.com/
2. Donate and make a difference for a seafarer!
Every donation makes a difference, no matter how big or small.
November 17, 2017
22nd Annual South Florida Business Leaders Luncheon
Join us for our 22nd Annual South Florida Business Leaders' Luncheon Benefiting Seafarers’ House Hosted by Holland America...